WBT's fibre optic ducting raceway brand YellowDuct, is a unique system for routing and protecting fibre optic cords between termination equipment, patch panels and fibre optic splicing cabinets or frames in telecommunications exchanges, data centres, universities, hospitals, or anywhere fibre optic cabling is present. Easily mounted above equipment racks or below floors, it provides an easily accessible solution to any situation.
Items 1-9 of 69
Items 1-9 of 69
Warren and Brown offer solutions to assist in cable management with our optical fibre ducting raceway. Our ducting is an Australian made solution for managing, routing and protecting fibre optic cords between termination equipment, patch panels and fibre optic splicing cabinets or frames. The Warren & Brown ducting range is versatile and supports seamless growth, ensuring your data centre is future-proof.
The Warren and Brown optical fibre ducting raceway is made using an LSZH material certified to UL94VO specifications, and because it's made in Australia you can expect your order turnaround time to be days not months. Our ducting raceway range continues to grow and is a cost-effective and reliable solution for safely managing and routing optical fibre patch cords.
With all of this functionality and customised solutions available, our ducting raceways are the perfect solution to manage density and scalability in your data centre or telecom exchange.
The new 600mm x 100mm (24″ x 4″) ducting raceway system provides maximum capacity for routing and protecting optical fibre patch cords. Up to 7500, 2mm patch cords can be routed through the 600mm x 100mm ducting raceway system (50% fill rate), thereby doubling the capacity of the previous largest duct system which was 300mm x 100mm duct.
The 600 x 100mm ducting raceway system is compatible with most other Warren and Brown ducting components, including duct drop-offs, outlets and reducers and is easy to install.
A fibre optic ducting raceway provides many benefits including the following:
- Protects from micro bending when feeding cords to equipment racks and from crushing caused by heavy copper cables
- Provides protection against compression, and ensures minimum bend radius, generally specified as 30mm (1.25″) are not be compromised
- Easy to install and configure
- Allows for the fibre optic services and cable path to be clearly identified and distinguished
- Conforms with AS/NZS 3084:2017 standard – Telecommunications pathways and spaces for commercial buildings
The Warren and Brown optical fibre ducting raceway is still proudly Australian made and provides a cost-effective and reliable solution for safely managing and routing optical fibre patch cords in a data centre or telecom exchange. Backed up by our capabilities in network design, product support, training and with over 400 individual components in stock locally, why use any other product?
- Made from Noryl, a special fire retardant LSZH plastic – certified to UL94VO specification. Not PVC!
- EEU and ROHS compliant
- UL listed – ULA2024A
- Made in Australia – many components available off the shelf
- Fast delivery and availability – order turnaround time in days not months
- Interconnecting adaptors available for retrofit installation with other brands
- Available in 7 sizes – 30x30m, 50x50mm, 100x50mm,100x100mm, 220x100m, 300x100mm, 600mmx100mm