Warren & Brown Fibre Optic Cables
Warren & Brown Technologies high-performance fibre optic patch cables are available in singlemode, multimode, simplex and duplex. All our fibre patch leads are individually inspected and tested at the time of production and comply with ANSI, Bellcore, TIA/EIA and EIC standards.
The optical fibre cables come in many fibre types, lengths and connector options (SC, SC/A, FC, LC, ST, etc. ) to suit numerous applications. The fibre patch cables are all provided with a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) sheath as standard. LSZH considerably reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emissions during a fire.
Good quality connectivity begins with high-quality optic fibre cables!
Warren & Brown is equipped with a state of the art Australian based fibre optic termination facility. We are able to custom manufacture any type of fibre optic patch cord or multi-fibre cable assembly.
- Fast manufacturing and delivery times. Local Australian stock. Customer support.
- Any cable type including single fibre, multifibre (single mode & multimode) or specific cable construction – loose tube, tight buffered, ruggedized, etc.
- Any fibre optic connector type – SC, SC/A, FC, LC, ST, etc.
- Quality optic fibre components used (100% tested and inspected).
- Low loss fibre optic ‘Grade A’ connector options available.