Warren & Brown Fibre Optic Patch Panels (FOBOTs) solution
Warren & Brown fibre patch panels also know as FOBOTs or subracks are the benchmark products in the telecom industry. A total solution includes custom made FOBOTs, allows for high-density and reliable optical connectivity. 1RU, 2RU and even 3RU optic fibre patch panels are available which can terminate a large number of optic fibres. Splice and patch, patch only and splice only panels are available in either a swing out or slide tray design. Typically, all splice/patch FOBOTs are supplied with all optic fibre pigtails and thru connectors (pre-installed and tested), as well as with all mounting hardware and ancillary equipment.
Swing out Optic Fibre Patch Panel / Swing out FOBOT Fibre Tray (Fibre Optic Break Out Tray)
6006, 6008, 6010 Series Splice & Patch, Patch only or Splice only FOBOT fibre trays (fibre patch panels) are proven optical fibre management modules that provide an efficient high-density solution. These FOBOTs (fibre panels) can be suitably mounted into a High-Density Optical Distribution Frames - HDODF, any 300mm deep ODF (Optical Distribution Frame) or rack and provide excellent optical fibre cord protection and management. They may be front, mid or rear mounted in 19” or 21” rack.
Features & benefits
- Maintains fibre bending radii, throughout for terminated optical fibres at minimum 30mm
- Supplied with a set of splice cassettes (splice & patch, splice only options)
- Sturdy swing out tray design incorporates built-in Optic Fibre Splice Tray Holder (splice & patch, splice only versions)
- Swing out design allows easy access to splice and patch areas without disturbing existing fibres
- Fully symmetrical design allows cable entry/exit of cables from either left or right side
- Suits 19” & 21” rack mounting in front / mid / rear / front offset configurations
- Available to suit any connector type (simplex & duplex)
- Supplied with adaptors & pigtails (some variations excluded)
- The design ensures minimal fibre movement and disruption when the fibre optic tray is opened
- Loose tube, Tight Buffer or Ribbon fibre options available
- Supplied with mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- "A" Grade SC/A, SC, LC adaptors available as an option
- MTP®/MPO splice & patch solutions for Data Centre applications
- Other customisable options
Slide out FOBOT (fibre patch panel)
Warren & Brown's sliding optical fibre drawer modules are used to house both splicing and patching facilities in an optical fibre termination rack. They may be front, mid or rear mounted in a 19” or 21” rack. Provided is a flat patch panel at the front face, for a variety of options including SC, SC Duplex, LC, LC Duplex, LC Quad, etc. connectors.