Warren & Brown Fibre Optic Patch Panels (FOBOTs) solution
Warren & Brown fibre patch panels also know as FOBOTs or subracks are the benchmark products in the telecom industry. A total solution includes custom made FOBOTs, allows for high-density and reliable optical connectivity. 1RU, 2RU and even 3RU optic fibre patch panels are available which can terminate a large number of optic fibres. Splice and patch, patch only and splice only panels are available in either a swing-out or slide tray design. Typically, all splice/patch FOBOTs are supplied with all optic fibre pigtails and thru connectors (pre-installed and tested), as well as with all mounting hardware and ancillary equipment.
Swing out Optic Fibre Patch Panel / Swing out FOBOT Fibre Tray (Fibre Optic Break Out Tray)
6006, 6008, 6010 Series Splice & Patch, Patch only or Splice only FOBOT fibre trays (fibre patch panels) are proven optical fibre management modules that provide an efficient high-density solution. These FOBOTs (fibre panels) can be suitably mounted into a High-Density Optical Distribution Frames - HDODF, any 300mm deep ODF (Optical Distribution Frame) or rack and provide excellent optical fibre cord protection and management. They may be front, mid or rear-mounted in 19” or 21” rack.
Features & benefits:
- Maintains fibre bending radii, throughout for terminated optical fibres at minimum 30mm
- Supplied with a set of splice cassettes (splice & patch, splice only options)
- Sturdy swing out tray design incorporates built-in Optic Fibre Splice Tray Holder (splice & patch, splice only versions)
- Swing out design allows easy access to splice and patch areas without disturbing existing fibres
- Fully symmetrical design allows cable entry/exit of cables from either left or right side
- Suits 19” & 21” rack mounting in front / mid / rear / front offset configurations
- Available to suit any connector type (simplex & duplex)
- Supplied with adaptors & pigtails (some variations excluded)
- The design ensures minimal fibre movement and disruption when the fibre optic tray is opened
- Loose tube, Tight Buffer or Ribbon fibre options available
- Supplied with mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- "A" Grade SC/A, SC, LC adaptors available as an option
- MTP®/MPO splice & patch solutions for Data Centre applications
- Other customisable options
Slide out FOBOT (fibre patch panel)
Warren & Brown's sliding optical fibre drawer modules are used to house both splicing and patching facilities in an optical fibre termination rack. They may be front, mid or rear mounted in a 19” or 21” rack. Provided is a flat patch panel at the front face, for a variety of options including SC, SC Duplex, LC, LC Duplex, LC Quad, etc. connectors.