What are the Warren & Brown High Density Optical Fibre Distribution Frames?
Used in conjunction with modular splice/patch, the patch only, splice only subracks or patch panels, the optical fibre distribution frames can be customised to suit a variety of applications. The Warren & Brown system provides unmatched versatility, usability and density.
WB Networks high-density full front access optical distribution frames provide the following advantages:
- Modular system, allowing growth and expansion by adding additional FOBOT's/subracks as required
- Variety of sizes to suit any Telecom Exchange or Data Centre footprint
- Suits a variety of cable types - loose tube fibre, ribbon fibre, rollable or SWR cable, pre-terminated cables, MTP/MPO fibre assemblies, distribution/riser cables, etc
- Fibre spools for slack storage of excess fibre lengths
- Integrated splicing and patching
- Ability to support high-density MTP®/MPO cabling systems
- Most models are suitable for overhead or underfloor cable pathways
- Compatible with fibre ducting raceways and drop-offs, as well as a provision for optional internal ducting raceway and cable pathways
- Provides physical network security
- Enables easier moves, adds and changes (MAC’s)
- Can be provided with side panels and a variety of doors and locking options
- High-density solution, utilising SC/A or LC/UPC connectivity with splice/patch modules
Please visit the product pages for technical information or contact us to speak to our designers and engineers, who are on-site, here in Australia, ready to work with you to solve all your network needs. We have a proven track record of providing quality service and fast delivery lead times for major projects & contracts with thousands of individual products worldwide. We also closely work with our consulting and integration partners to deliver data centre and enterprise network projects.